The new range of Cirrus Pro Series Aspirating Fire Detectors provide a solution for almost any aspirating system project, from a simple single pipe detector with minimum ‘Fire’ and ‘Fault’ LED indications to a multiple pipe scanning detector with multifunction quarter VGA backlit LCD display. Programming for each detector is via a laptop computer or from an onboard or remotely mounted LCD display.
The Cirrus Pro 200
- Cloud Chamber’ aspirating fire detector
- For use with up to a total of 200mtrs of 25mm diameter sampling pipe.
- Four sampling pipe ‘inlet’ ports, single sampling pipe ‘exhaust’ port.
- LED status indication of Common Fault, Power, Pre-alarm, Fire 1, Fire 2, Fire 3 alarm conditions
- Internal buzzer ‘Silence’ button, detector alarm ‘Reset’ Button.
- May be networked with other Cirrus Pro Series aspirating detectors
- Cloud Chamber Detection Principle
- Up to 200 mtrs Sampling Pipe
- Programmable ‘Pre-Alarm’ warning condition
- 3 Programmable ‘Fire’ warning conditions
- Local Buzzer
- Silence and Reset Buttons
- Vast Sensitivity Range (incipient to conflagrating)
- Latching / non latching alarm contacts
- Airflow Monitoring
- ‘Fault Diagnostic’ feature
- Immune to dust, humidity & temperature changes