- Integrated circuit indicators: each circuit is equipped with monitoring functions on fire, circuit break and short circuit, respectively.
- The fire alarm circuit and the indicator circuit are able to detect circuit break and offer protection against short circuit.
- The system always keeps close watch over battery charging and the voltage of the stand-by battery to ensure that the panel functions well in all circumstances to prevent any disaster.
- Each circuit is equipped with a testing button to ensure the normal function of initiating circuits.
- Operations are controlled by a key to prevent false alarms caused by accidental touch.
- Digital error detection for voltage source: whenever a voltage error is detected by the system, an error alarm will sound and an indicator will light on.
- Two-stage alarm delay function to prevent false alarms: When the detector activates for the first time, the system will automatically reset the detector. If another signal is received in a short period of time after that, the system will then confirm that there is a fire.
- “Self-Reset" mode and "Non Self-Reset" mode are available for operators to set if they want the panel to automatically reset the fire alarm signals after the fire extinction or not.
- Separate control switches for main audio, local audio, indicator, and relay output.
- There is an error indicator above each switch.
- Digital electronic switches are used for dust proofing and a long service life.
- Equipped with many function indicators: alarm, power supply, and circuit connection fault.
- Build-in buzzer with dust proofing and long service life.
- Warning announcement is always made automatically with loud sound.
- Many zone circuit configurations are available: 1L, 2L, 4L, 5L, 8L, 12L, 16L, 20L, 24L.
|Model||YF - 3 2L|
|Category||Convensional Fire Alarm Control Panel|
|Type||Wall - Mount|
|Power Source||240V AC 50/60 Hz ± 10%|
|Standby Battery||24V DC|
|Charging Voltage||Below 26.4V DC 450 mA, trickle charging|
|Circuit Viltage||24V DC operation voltage, under 5V 32 mA|
|Rated Inpendance||Below 50Ω|
No limitation conventional Rate of Rise or Fixed Temperature Heat Detector ; Up to 30 Photoelectric Smoke detector can be connected per zone.
|E.O.L Resistor||10 KΩ|
|No.of Indicators||The same as the number of zones ( LED Indicators )|
|No. of Bells||The same as the number of zones|
|Cabinet Material||Powder Coating Steel|
|Alarm Relay Contact||No-voltage No Contact, capacity 250V AC/7A|
|Number of Loops||1L / 2L / 4L / 5L / 8L||12L / 16L||20L / 24L|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||330 x 280 x 120 mm||400 x 300 x 120 mm||495 x 300 x 120 mm|